The results of this study, which includes several advertisers, including direct competitors — ManoMano, Boulanger, Cdiscount, Fnac, and AliExpress — highlight Amazon’s good CRM performance.
Its results, which put Amazon first in the rankings on a number of questions, confirm that customer obsession is built into Amazon’s DNA and the company’s desire to make customer service a true asset. But also a service of distinction, thanks, in particular, to the many tools and guidelines used in the day-to-day management of customer relations: monitoring of performance indicators, benchmarks, desire to reduce customer effort, founding principles of customer experience and customer service on which teams rely and refer to her.
Director of Customer Experience Sam Pignone Terlier enthusiastically welcomes the findings of this study: ” In addition to performance alone, the results of this study are a tangible expression of listening to our customers working at all levels at Amazon and the work of Amazon teams in continually improving the customer experience. According to the BVA, these results are the result of Amazon’s desire to provide the best possible experience for their customers, with 92% of them recommending customer service: “ If customer experience is a major theme for many companies, with this study we see how that applies to Amazon, which not only manages to deliver successful customer experiences but also, thus, strengthen its relationship with customers. And this is based in part on the very principles of Amazon customer service, which is to reduce the customer’s effort as much as possible and want to solve their problem. “.
Among the highlights of the study, it is interesting to note:
- Amazon has very good overall satisfaction from the surveyed customers, with an average rating 8.5 out of 10of which more than half of the respondents (55%) saying they were “very satisfied”. This overall rating, which is clearly superior to its competitors, establishes Customer Service in Service Excellence.
- Amazon is the Company Most Recommended by Their Customers with NPS – Net Promoter Score (or Net Recommendation Score) is the percentage of customers who rate the probability of recommending a company to a friend or colleague at 9 or 10 (“Promoters”) minus the percentage that rates that probability as a 6 or less (“detractors”) on a scale of 0 to 10 – the higher the (+49), among which more than half of the respondents (57%) who recommend Amazon. This indicator reveals a high level of customer satisfaction and, in fact, Amazon’s strong commitment to providing its customers with high-quality and responsive service. Amazon is the only company with a score above 50%.
- Overall, Amazon leads the charts in customer service satisfaction — a combination of overall satisfaction, self-service tool satisfaction, and customer service interaction satisfaction — with 55% Respondents are very satisfied with the site.
- It’s easier to get answers to questions or resolve dissatisfaction with Amazon (8.4 out of 10) in comparison to other e-commerce sites (ManoMano, in second place, has a score of 8 while AliExpress, at the bottom of the ranking, has a score of 7.1). Note that more than half of the respondents (54%) considered it “very easy” to solve their problems – the highest score obtained in this category.
- Satisfaction with the availability of Amazon’s self-service tools is much higher than that of its competitors, with a rating of 8.4 out of 10and more than half (52%) of customers surveyed who said they were very satisfied.
- While Amazon’s customer service satisfaction is very good, it prevails less than that of self-service tools. On a scale of 0 to 10 for satisfaction with customer service interaction, Amazon has the highest rating 8.2. Amazon is also the company with the highest percentage of highly satisfied customers surveyed (47%).
To succeed in its customer relationships, a company must have exceptional service. As one customer testifies: The consultant was exceptional, professional, charming, and patient. You solved my problem, you called me several times. If it weren’t for her, my problem wouldn’t have been solved! Today, this study highlights Amazon’s approach to having customer service that is thoroughly thought out and curated around and for its customers, with the desire to offer them the best possible experience. A successful bet.
To contact Amazon France customer service: https://www.amazon.fr/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway