Here is the order of succession to the British throne after the death of Elizabeth II, making her eldest son the new King Charles III.
• Also read: Tears, silence, then the anthem “God Save the Queen” in front of Buckingham Palace
• Also read: Charles finally king, under the name of Charles III
• Also read: Death of the Queen: Paul St-Pierre Plamondon resists lowering the flag
1. The Prince William, Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge. Born June 21, 1982, the eldest son of Charles.
2. The Prince George from Cambridge. Born on July 22, 2013, the eldest son of Prince William.
3. The Princess Charlotte from Cambridge. Born May 2, 2015 to Prince William.
4. The Prince Ludwig from Cambridge. Born on April 23, 2018, the second son of Prince William.
5. The Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex. Born September 15, 1984, the second son of Prince Charles.
6. Archie Mountbatten Windsor. Born on May 6, 2019, the eldest son of Prince Harry.
7. Lilibet Mountbatten Windsor. Born on June 4, 2021 to Prince Harry.
8. The Prince Andrew, Duke of York. Born February 19, 1960, second son of Queen Elizabeth.
9. The princess beatrice from York. Born August 8, 1988, the eldest daughter of Prince Andrew.
10 Sienna Elizabeth Mapelli Mozzi. Born on September 18, 2021 to Princess Beatrice.
11. The Princess Eugenie from York. Born March 23, 1990, the second daughter of Prince Andrew.
12. August Brooksbank. Born on February 9, 2021 to Eugenie.
13. The Prince Edward, Earl of Essex. Born March 10, 1964, third son of Queen Elizabeth.
14 James Mountbatten Windsor, Viscount Severn. Born December 17, 2007 to Prince Edward.
fifteen. Lady Louise Mountbatten Windsor. Born November 8, 2003 to Prince Edward.
16. The Princess Anna, Princess Royal. Born August 15, 1950 to Queen Elizabeth.
17 Peter Phillips. Born 15 November 1977 to Princess Anne.
18 Savanna Phillips. Born December 29, 2010, the eldest daughter of Peter Phillips
19 Phillips Island. Born March 29, 2012, the second daughter of Peter Phillips
20 Zara Tindal. Born May 15, 1981 to Princess Anne.
21 Mia Tindal. Born on January 17, 2014, the eldest daughter of Zara Tindall
22 Lena Tindalborn June 18, 2018, second daughter of Zara Tindall.
23 Luke Tindal. Born on March 21, 2021 to Zara Tindall.
Queen Elizabeth’s descendants are succeeded by those of her only deceased sister, Margaret.
Next are the descendants of their father’s siblings, King George VI.
More than 70 living individuals are descended from his father, King George V, who died in 1936.
Only descendants of Sophia of Hanover (1630-1714) can inherit the throne, according to the 1701 Act of Settlement.
Catholics are excluded, the monarch is the supreme governor of the Church of England, founded in 1534 by King Henry VIII.
However, persons married to Catholics are no longer excluded.
And under a 2015 law amending the law of inheritance, boys born after October 28, 2011 no longer have priority over their older sister(s).