WWE SmackDown Phoenix, Arizona
The commentators are Michael Cole and Pat McAfee.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show begins with the commentators greeting us. The men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match contestants are already standing on ladders in the ring apart from Omos who is standing next to a ladder with MVP.
Seth Rollins speaks first to welcome us to SmackDown. He tells us he can speak for any attendee…he’s interrupted by Drew McIntyre, who doesn’t want Rollins to speak for him. The same goes for puzzles. Seth Rollins takes the mic and says the best place to cash in at SummerSlam is with the match between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar… he already did!
Riddle talks about bucking Roman Reigns but Sami Zayn says it won’t happen! He attends the MITB Ladder Match and takes the briefcase to leave with the Bloodline. As long as he has the briefcase, Roman Reigns is safe.
MVP says they are a giant in the ring and she is the clear favorite. Sheamus recalls that he already has cash in against Roman Reigns. Drew McIntyre stops him and says he already beat Brock Lesnar in 5 minutes and at Money in the Bank he will beat them all… The music of The Miz starts and he comes on stage. He remembers the last time he had the briefcase he was checking out with McIntyre! It is Ezekiel’s turn to enter the scene. He introduces himself and says that he deserves to be the last competitor because he should have a qualifier against Kevin Owens.
Happy Corbin arrives and says that nobody in Las Vegas is as lucky as he is. Madcap Moss walks in and tells Happy Corbin he thought they were done with the jokes. He’s already missed his cash-in, he won’t have a chance to do it again. He should take the last seat.
The wrestlers all start talking at once, but Adam Pearce comes on stage and announces that a battle royal will take place between all the wrestlers that are in the ring.
Contestants: Sheamus, Riddle, Happy Corbin, Sami Zayn, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn, Omos, Madcap Moss, The Miz, Ezekiel
At the end of the game, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, and Sami Zayn remain. The latter is eliminated by Drew McIntyre, then Sheamus tries to eliminate McIntyre, but the two wrestlers find themselves near the ropes. Happy Corbin appears out of nowhere to eliminate Drew McIntyre and Sheamus.
Winner: Happy Corbin
– Behind the scenes, Happy Corbin is celebrating his win. Kayla Braxton asks him for his answer to Pat McAfee’s challenge. Corbin doesn’t answer…
– A video about the rivalry between Ronda Rousey and Natalya will be shown.
– Backstage, Megan Morant is with Natalya, who assures that she will be the first person to tap into Ronda Rousey during Money in the Bank. The only thing Rousey will be carrying will be her 10-month-old baby.
– The new day arrives. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods tell us that last week everyone wanted to see Shanky dance. They were having a great time until the Viking Raiders came and ruined everything. They may be getting serious by now… The Viking Raiders come to the ring. Xavier Woods gives his mic to Ivar, who wants to take it, but Woods lets go and a fight ensues between the two teams. The Viking Raiders finally have the upper hand on New Day.
– Behind the scenes are The Miz, Madcap Moss, Happy Corbin and Ezekiel with Adam Pearce. The latter says Kevin Owens can’t wrestle, so all four will be in a Fatal 4-Way tonight and the winner will have last place in the Money in the Bank Ladder match.
– The wrestlers are in the ring for the next match. Before the bell rings, Becky Lynch appears to take a seat at the commentary table.
6 Women’s Tag Team Match
Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan and Asuka against Raquel Rodriguez, Lacey Evans and Shotzi
At the end of the game, Liv Morgan made her ObLIVion on Shotzi to give her team the pinfall win.
Winners: Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan and Asuka
– After the match, Becky Lynch quickly gets in the ring to give Asuka her all-man handle slam and quickly walks away!
– Sonya Deville joins Adam Pearce behind the scenes. She criticizes her decision from last week (to send her to a handicap match). It was a mistake and Sonya Deville beats it!
– The Usos and the Street Profits stand in the ring with Kayla Braxton in the middle asking them questions. First question for the Usos: How scared are they of losing the title and how scared of Roman Reigns’ reaction to a loss? The Usos want to know why she’s asking if they’re scared. Do they look scared? The Bloodline manages all shows! The Street Profits laugh and say Roman Reigns is running the show instead. The Usos, they run a supermarket.
Second question for the Street Profits: Have they lost their killer instincts and don’t get along after their recent losses in PLE? The Street Profits ask her where did she hear that from? Probably wrestling sites! They’ve had that killer instinct since they’ve been on SmackDown, they’ve had it since they’ve been on The Usos. They respect the Usos’ heritage, but they’re not prepared for hungry street profits. They collect their securities from Money in the Bank.
The two teams face off and steal the opposing team’s slogan.
– A video about Gunther is shown.
– Max Dupri is in the ring and introduces us to the first clients of his Maximum Male Models! The first is morning star which becomes ma.cé leading us onto the stage. Now it’s time to introduce the second client: Mansoor, which becomes mån.sôör. The latter also introduces himself to the fans on stage.
– Backstage is Megan Morant with Ronda Rousey telling us that Natalya should learn to count because her baby is 9 months old. She will tap Natalya during Money in the Bank.
– The Maximum Male Models will host the 2022 Tennis Wear Collection on SmackDown next week.
The winner will be determined in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
Happy Corbin vs The Miz vs Madcap Moss vs Ezekiel
At the end of the match, Happy Corbin made his End of Days against Ezekiel, then went for the pin, but Madcap Moss came back in the ring to corner Corbin, then took the opportunity to pin Ezekiel and win.
Winner: Madcap Moss
– The show ends with the commentators reminding us of the contestants in the men’s Money in the Bank Ladder match and celebrating Madcap Moss while Pat McAfee pokes fun at Happy Corbin.
Photo credit: WWE