A few months before the big return to television in the fall, the identity of the new co-host has been confirmed Ends the week well was revealed!
• Also read: José Gaudet announces his departure It’s a good week ending
• Also read: Julie Bélanger pays a touching tribute to José Gaudet, her friend and co-host for the past nine years
Last April, José Gaudet surprised everyone by announcing that after nine seasons he would no longer be at the helm of the weekly show. Viewers quickly wondered who would be sitting in the vacant seat with their “pal” Julie Bélanger for season 10 of Ends the week well.
Now the wait is finally over as the identity of José Gaudet’s successor was announced on Monday evening sweet salty.
Julie Bélanger was there to talk to Patrice Bélanger about her recent departure from radio after 14 years, her new TV project which is going to be very intimate, but of course also about her new pal. The presenter first gave some hints by stating that she is a comedian who has worked in radio for twenty years and has sold more than a million tickets in her career. . Can you guess?
This is Jean Michel Anctil!
• Also read: Julie Bélanger provides information about her major professional project
• Also read: Watch Julie Bélanger’s final emotional minutes on the radio
When asked what prompted him to take on this new challenge, the main prospect admitted that he had to thank his beloved because she let him know that José was leaving and that she saw his beloved taking her place. Jean-Michel therefore called his agent who managed to get him to audition with Julie and the chemistry was right! The latter also admitted that she had a say in the decision-making process.
Notice that next to it Ends the week wellJean-Michel Anctil will also be very busy with the game if we could see him last season district 31we will be able to see it soon in the next seasons of too Plan B as well as Portrait Robot.
• Also read: Jean-Michel Anctil established himself as an actor
• Also read: Jean-Michel Anctil shares a rare photo with his beloved for her birthday
Before the start of the season, the duo will initially host the TVA season to showcase the channel’s fall shows.
This interview below sweet salty confirmed to us that their complicity is already established. We can’t wait to see them in action!
SEE ALSO: 23 long friendships in Quebec showbiz