Like space-time warps, mega-partitions are areas where Pokémon appear in large numbers for a limited period of time.
How to unlock mega performances
To be able to see Megaspawns on the map you must:
- Complete the main mission in Pokémon Legends: Arceus until you see the credits
- Downloaded at least update 1.1.1 of the game
- Trigger the side mission “95: Sudden New Changes” by trading with Ryza in the Obsidian Plains
- Complete side missions to access Megspawns in each area of the game: ’95: Sudden New Changes’, ’96: Obsidian Plains Megaspawn’, ’97: Crimson Swamp Megaspawn’, ’98: Lazuli Coast Megaspawn’”, “99 : Operation Greedy, 100: Megaspawn at Crowned Foothills, 101: Megaspawn in the Unspoiled Lands, and 102: Hisui’s Awakening
When and how do you know if Mega Appearances have appeared?
Several conditions must be met:
- The weather must be rain or blizzard when in the Pristine Lands
- Question marks will appear in areas where megaspawns are in progress
- The NPC at the exit of Rusti-Cité will warn you about the appearance of Megapparitions
You can increase the appearance of Megapparitions by going back and forth between Rusti-Cité and the different areas of Hisui until you see Megapparitions.
|The Pokemon appearing in this mega appearance has not been discovered. You can go there to see what Pokemon appear, or give Gowav Berries to Goinfrex to get the information.|
|A star indicates that a massive appearance will follow the one already underway with the evolved version of the Pokémon|
|You can restore Gowav Berries when you KO or catch a Pokémon|
Get gowav berries
You can also use Gowav Berries to see Pokemon in megaspawns without going directly to them. You must give Goinfrex 5 to view this information on the map. Goinfrex is always next to Ryza, next to the bivouacs.
- You get Gowav berries as a reward for doing side missions 95-102.
- You can grow it in the orchard in Rusti-Cité
- You will find some in the mega apparitions that have the image as a clue when you catch Pokemon or knock them out
Mega spawns or massive spawns?
Megaspawns are more interesting than massive spawns because:
- You have a better chance of encountering Baron-type Pokémon evolved or unevolved
- You have a better chance of encountering Shiny Pokemon in an area
- You can’t know which Pokemon will appear in megaspawns until you see the area or use a Gowav berry on Goinfrex
- In a zone you can have multiple megaspawns at the same time
What is the Shiny Pokemon spawn rate?
|The Pokémon is level 10 in the Pokédex.||1/293|
|The Pokédex page is completely filled out (perfect)||1/256|
|The Pokémon is at level 10 in the Pokédex + Chroma Charm||1/241|
|Pokédex page fully completed (perfect) + Chroma charm||1/216|
How long do Mega Appearances last?
Check the map and game screenHints will let you know if the mega gigs are active in the area or, on the contrary, if they will disappear!
Be careful when you return to Rusti-Cité, the mega apparitions in the area will disappear.
|message on the screen||Time left|
|… will not stop||5 to 9 minutes|
|…should rage on for a while||2 minutes 30|
|should stop soon||1 minute|
|Looks like… stopped||0 minutes|
Pokémon that appear in Mega Appearances
Support the blog by shopping on Amazon by following the affiliate links below. thank you ❤
Last updated on June 18, 2022 23:03