The week of the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix is back, and that means the parties celebrating the event are making a return across the city. Here’s a calendar of the most popular events bringing together motorsport fans, DJs and stars from here and elsewhere.
- Official Partner of the Weekend Grand Prix, The Richmond offers evenings on June 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. Thursday is the Official launch party from 5:30 p.m
- Auberge Saint Gabriel celebrates the F1 Grand Prix from Thursday to Sunday. Take your place on Thursday’s starting line, the red carpet event and kick-off of the Grand Prix, which will bring together well-known personalities from local television. From 5pm All weekend, chef Amédée Bécherraz offers a special Grand Prix banquet for groups.
Photo QMI Agency, ERIC BINDMAN
- Soubois: Performances by internationally renowned DJs throughout the weekend. Thursday: David Morales and Nico De Andrea. Out of Dom Pérignon Rosé Lady Gag Luminous Special Edition are only served there.
- The bunker: Events are held there throughout the weekend. Thursday: DJ Claptone will perform alongside Vito V.
Friday June 17th
- The Ritz Carlton and its Grand Prix evening BLACK TIE. Guests will walk the black carpet and wander between the Palm Courtyard, the Oval Salon and the second floor lounges and bars. The Vitamin String Quartet from the popular Netflix series will be providing live musical performances. Bridgeton and Brittany Kennel (The voice). 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m
- Soubois: DJ Spade – the official DJ of none other than Drake – and Donald Lauture.
- The Richmond: Gentlemen club. “A great evening,” assures the owner. From 5:30 p.m
- The Auberge Saint Gabriel: evening O baby!
- New town gas: Canadian duo Loud Luxury will perform, all presented by Patrón, official partner of driver Sergio Pérez and the F1 Paddock Club. Local artists complete the program. Mediterranean cuisine in a setting inspired by the beachfront restaurants of Mykonos, Ibiza and Tulum.
- The grand return of the Red Carpet Gala evening powered by Mercedes Richmond. “This is the event not to be missed,” insists the owner, who keeps the identities of his high-profile guests secret. VIP experience, cocktail dinner, seafood station and unlimited drinks.
- The Maxim Grand Prix Party: one of those parties everyone is talking about. “World Class” red carpet, stars (including T-Plain, Wyclef Jean, Frank Walker, Netflix series DJ Kim Lee bling empire and Donald Lauture, the official DJ of the F1 Paddock Club), playgrounds, racing experiences, live performances. At the Montreal Windsor train station. From 8 p.m
- The Auberge Saint Gabriel: Brunch Bagatelle: a whole holiday from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Evening Madness of the Grand Prix from 10 p.m. with DJ Tushar.
Sunday June 19th
- Auberge Saint Gabriel : Official closing night of the Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix. From 10pm A huge VIP party with international stars, models and pilots, which the venue calls “the hottest party in town”.