WWE SmackDown Long Island, New York
The commentators are Michael Cole and Pat McAfee.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show starts with a video about what happened between Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey last week. The commentators then greet us and introduce today’s menu. Charlotte Flair comes in while Aliyah is already in the ring and then takes a microphone.
Last week, Charlotte Flair was humiliated for not winning the Beat the Clock Challenge. She was screwed, Aliyah clearly gave up and said “I quit” before time ran out. This Sunday at WrestleMania Backlash, Ronda Rousey will say “I Quit.” As she tells it, Charlotte Flair won’t be surprised that Ronda Rousey is leaving WWE. Flair turns to Aliyah and asks her if she’s enjoying her 15 seconds of fame. Tonight she’ll give Ronda Rousey a taste of what she’ll be doing at WrestleMania Backlash. Charlotte Flair attacks Aliyah… but Ronda Rousey comes to the ring and a fight ensues with the champion.
The officers try to separate the two wrestlers but fail and the fight continues! Charlotte Flair finally exits the ring.
Sasha Banks (accompanied by Naomi) vs Shayna Baszler (accompanied by Natalya)
At the end of the game, Sasha Banks rolled Shayna Baszler, but she knocked him down with another roll up with the ropes for the win.
Winner: Shayna Baszler
– After the match, Naomi gets in the ring and warns the referee about cheating, but Natalya attacks her from behind. The duo attacks the champions, but the latter manage to reverse the situation and make them leave.
– Behind the scenes, Kayla Braxton is with the Usos, who say the time for talks is over, it’s time to fight and they’re not afraid of snakes.
– We are presented with the new music of Bad Bunny: Moscow donkey.
– Happy Corbin’s in the ring. He tells us he’s been thinking about what he’s going to do this Sunday during the Worlds Backlash at Madcap Moss. Moss appears on the giant screen and says nobody wants to hear Corbin speak. We want to hear him joke (he makes a bunch of jokes). Happy Corbin tells Madcap Moss that he doesn’t have the nerve to step in front of him… Moss walks in and cracks a few jokes before singing a “Big Bald Wolf” chant and watching Corbin leave.
Drew Gulak vs. Gunther (accompanied by Ludwig Kaiser)
At the end of the match, Gunther powerbombs Drew Gulak for the pinfall win.
– Video of Rick Boogs being injured at WrestleMania and the Bloodline attacking Shinsuke Nakamura on SmackDown will be released.
– Backstage, Megan Morant is with Shinsuke Nakamura, who tells us that they tried to hurt him and he hasn’t forgotten. One day he will get his hands on Roman Reigns and he will never forget him (Sami Zayn was hiding behind it).
– Kayla Braxton is joined backstage by Drew McIntyre. The wrestler says he’s not afraid of the Bloodline. He calls his team RK-McBro. Before tonight’s Worlds Backlash match, we deserve a little taste!
Sheamus and Ridge Holland versus Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods
At the end of the game, Kofi Kingston did his Trouble in Paradise on Sheamus, who lay down on the commentary table. Xavier Woods was about to turn the corner to jump, but Butch comes out from under the ring to attack New Day! Sheamus and Ridge Holland push Xavier Woods through a table and win.
Winners: Sheamus and Ridge Holland
– After the match, Butch attacks Xavier Woods on the ground.
– Backstage, Kayla Braxton greets Paul Heyman, but Sami Zayn arrives. He tells Heyman that he heard Shinsuke Nakamura talk about revenge on the Bloodline. He wants Heyman to tell Roman Reigns that he cares about Nakamura. Paul Heyman says Roman Reigns appreciates Sami Zayn’s initiative and thanks him.
– Sami Zayn joins Adam Pearce backstage and asks him for a match against Shinsuke Nakamura next week. Pearce replies he can go to the ring now!
– A new Lacey Evans video will be released. She tells us at the end that she wants to fight for the SmackDown Women’s Title. Back in the arena, the announcer asks us to greet and applaud Lacey Evans, who takes the stage with a new theme song.
– A video about Raquel Rodriguez will be broadcast.
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn
At the end of the match, Sami Zayn performed his Helluva Kick on Shinsuke Nakamura outside the ring and then returned between the ropes. The referee counts to 10.
Winner: Sami Zayn – By count
– The commentators introduce us to the WrestleMania Backlash card.
– Next week: Sasha Banks and Naomi will defend the women’s tag team titles against Natalya and Shayna Baszler.
– The RK bro enters, followed by Drew McIntyre. The latter takes a microphone and was about to ask Long Island to recognize him, but Riddle interrupts him and asks them what they recognize. He realizes that Randy Orton is his best friend. Orton admits he beat Drew McIntyre for the title 2 years ago. Drew McIntyre admits he regained the championship after that. Riddle agrees that Randy Orton has the strongest legs in WWE. Randy Orton admits the sky is blue, the grass is green and the Usos have had their lips on Roman Reigns’ ass for years.
The Bloodline makes its way to the stage. Roman Reigns grabs a mic…then throws it away. They approach the ring, step onto the apron and face RK-Bro and Drew McIntyre. The fight breaks out! Riddle RKOs Jey Uso, then Randy Orton RKOs Jimmy Uso as well. Roman Reigns runs at Randy Orton, but Orton dodges him and Drew McIntyre hits him with a Claymore Kick!
The show ends with Bloodline leaving and RK-McBro in the ring.
Photo credit: WWE