Launched in November 2020, the PlayStation 5 has taken over the world video game enthusiasts the whole world. Even though this console doesn’t have a built-in web browser, you can still access the internet. Benefit from certain Features of your PS5 and some compatible games online, we advise you to do soinstall vpn. thanks for that handy softwareYou can Bypass geographic restrictions implemented by certain services, including streaming platforms.
Why install a VPN on your PlayStation?
Before going into more details on configuring a VPN (vpn definition) on a PlayStation 5, it is worth reviewing the benefits of installing a VPN virtual private network on this console.
This gives you the option to connect to a server are in a foreign country unaffected by streaming service restrictions. You may then be entitled to the local catalog of certain platforms such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix or DisneyPlus. It’s also an ideal solution for accessing anime offered by Netflix’s Japan branch.
Which VPN to install on your PS5?
A VPN is useful and convenient in many ways. However, you should carefully choose which virtual private network to use. Here is our selection of VPNs that you can configure on your PS5 to use this type of software:
- cyber mind
How do I configure Surfshark on your Playstation 5?
Here the VPN setup follow that steps the following:
- Sign up for a Surfshark account
- Access the “My Account” section of the VPN from the web browser
- In the Smart DNS field, select Enable. You will then receive a message with details of your Smart DNS to the email address associated with your Surfshark account.
- Go to the “Settings” of your PS5
- Select “Configure Network/Internet Connection”
- Select your LAN cable or Wi-Fi network and select “Next” and then “Customize”.
- Go to the “IP Address Settings” tab and select “Automatic”
- On the DHCP Hostname page, select Do not specify.
- Choose the “Manual” mode in “DNS Settings” and enter the information provided in the email sent by the VNP Surfshark service
- Save previously provided information
- Choose the “automatic” options and do not use the “proxy server” in the “MTU settings”
- Check if the internet connection is working properly and restart your console to complete the VPN configuration.
How do I configure PureVPN on a PS5 from your PC?
here are the steps to follow to be able to benefit Advantages that PureVPN offers on your console:
- Install PureVPN on your computer
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your PS5 to your PC
- Go to “Control Panel”, “Network and Internet” and then “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Select “Change adapter settings on the left side of the window”
- Right-click on the VPN icon and select “Properties”
- Go to the “Sharing” tab and make sure the “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection” tab is checked
- Select “Home Network Connection” and then select the home internet connection you want to share with your console
- On your PlayStation 5, select “Settings”, “Network Settings” and then “Internet Connection”
- Use a LAN cable and choose the simple connection method to configure the Ethernet connection automatically
- Select “Do not use a proxy server” when prompted
- Check if your internet connection is working properly
How do I configure Cyberghost from its router?
for Install and use Cyberghost VPN on your PS5 From your router you can follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Cyberghost account
- Install Cyberghost on your wireless router
- Go to “Settings” from your Playstation 5
- Then select “Network Settings” and then “Configure Internet Connection”
- Click on Wi-Fi and choose the easy method
- Select your wireless Wi-Fi connection and enter your Cyberghost account credentials
- Select “Do not use a proxy server”
- Confirm that you can use this VPN on your PS5.