Debbie Lynch-White had prepared for a beautiful trip that would tick off a dream on her list, which was to walk the Compostela road. However, after a few days his journey took a completely different turn!
• Also read: A novelty with Debbie Lynch-White that will be broadcast on Télé-Québec
During the filming of the series Another story Having recently come to an end, the actress had some free time on her schedule and took the opportunity to achieve a goal, and not just any goal: to fly to Spain to do Compostela. After months of preparation, she did so alone on April 8th.
However, after a few days of walking in not always obvious and even dangerous conditions, this became known to the general public unit 9She realized that after 4 days and 73 kilometers this dream wasn’t really her dream and decided to give up.
In a video posted to her Instagram account, Debbie humorously explains that she hated her experience. She couldn’t use the cities she was staying in and so, despite the beautiful moments and encounters, she had to realize that this kind of travel was just not for her.
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White warns her subscribers about a scam circulating about them
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White covered up one of her tattoos and the result is stunning
In her Instagram stories, the one who last played the role of Caroline played Another story until recently I took the time to document these four days of walking the famous trail in all its beauty… and less beauty!
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White celebrates her master’s thesis with an inspiring message
However, the original plan was for Marina, Debbie’s wife, to join her in Portugal when the actress finished her long journey. And so instead of going home, Debbie decided to stay in Europe and wait for him!
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White responds to a hateful comment with aplomb, and it’s excellent
The actress also started her “new” trip to Barcelona, where she was also able to reconnect with a friend and former colleagueunit 9Olivier Barrette, who lives in the Spanish town.
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White reflects emotionally on her Coming Out Stories series
• Also read: Debbie Lynch-White celebrates her 4th wedding anniversary with a beautiful declaration of love
Quite an adventure!
We wish him a nice month of travel in his likeness!
SEE ALSO: 42 Quebec stars who have a podcast